Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Annoyances

There are just some things, no matter how petty or seemingly innocent they seem, that still get on my nerves.

1. People acting like they are still in high school when they are really in college. I know it has only been a few months since you've been out of high school, but seriously. Grow up. Please stop being loud and obnoxious right outside my practice room when I've already complained once.

2. People acting like they are still in high school when they've been out of high school for a year or more. Seriously. Grow up.

3. Gossip. I'm really not liking this term lately. Again, this goes back to growing up. I know that some people will never do so, I realize that. But please leave the rest of us out of your petty thoughts and ideas about what you think someone is doing with their lives. No one cares.

4. Having pointless arguments about Winnie the Pooh... ;)

5. Something else but I can't remember it right now...

In other news,

I love Ravel.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: