Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stuff thatsa happenin'

Current Goals:
  • Memorize 5 pages of Chopin by Tuesday.
  • Apply to Graduate schools.
  • Clean my room.
  • Don't spend anymore money.
I'm applying to grad schools! I finally narrowed it down to four schools. Drum roll.....
University of Wisconsin, University of Michigan, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, and the University of Memphis. I sat down and talked with Dr. J and we narrowed down my list to these. Now I just have to apply, get transcripts, recommendation letters, fees, audition.... simple, right?...

Almost done working the phone-a-thon. I need a paycheck!

"Hair" is going fine. I need cash!

I thought this was cool.

Time to practice.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

hey, i know where greensboro is! that's close to where my grandparents used to live. if you went to school there, i'd definitely come visit you. :)

M. Rose said...

well thanks! I think some of my family is located around there. That's where my dad is from at least.